A Stylish Stay with Art Nouveau Charm right at the yoga workshop venue
The beautiful historical building offers single, double and multi-bed accommodation in different categories as well as spectacular views of the Alpine scenery.
The Victoria Bar impresses with chandeliers, stucco ceilings, as well as antique mirrors and will transport you back in time to the Art Nouveau era. The perfect place to let your soul dangle after the workshops or have a chat with the yoga community.
For culinary delights, we invite you to dine at Hotel Laudinella, with its three restaurants – from typical Swiss cuisine and Thai delicacies to crispy wood-fired pizza.
For your well-being the Hotel offers their guests free entrance to the indoor swimming pool & spa OVAVERVA next to the hotel.
Due to its excellent location with its proximity to lake, signal mountain railway, run and hiking trails the Hotel Reine Victoria is the perfect starting point for your summer sports activities.
- 2 Overnights incl. half board
- 4 Yoga workshops à 2.5 h with Ana Forrest & Jose Calarco
- 1 Yoga present in value of CHF 92
- Railway ticket for Muottas Muragl
- Free entrance to the indoor pool and spa OVAVERVA
- Transfer from and to St. Moritz train station at arrival & departure (8.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.)
- Entrance to selected events by Laudinella AG
- Free WiFi
CHF 855.00 per person for 3 Day package in a single room Economy, incl. city tax
CHF 1’630.00 for 2 persons for 3 Day package in a double room Economy, incl. city tax
Additional nights can be booked on request, subject to availability.